Need help - latest btanks

Hi folks,

After building the latest btanks I'm getting some strange issues at build time that I'm not sure how to resolve. The package seems to run fine but I'd prefer to fix these if possible:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: couldn't find library libmrt.so needed by debian/btanks/usr/lib/btanks/libsdlx.so (its RPATH is ''). Note: libraries are not searched in other binary packages that do not have any shlibs file. To help dpkg-shlibdeps find private libraries, you might need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: couldn't find library libbt.so needed by debian/btanks/usr/lib/btanks/libbt_objects.so (its RPATH is ''). Note: libraries are not searched in other binary packages that do not have any shlibs file. To help dpkg-shlibdeps find private libraries, you might need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: couldn't find library libsdlx.so needed by debian/btanks/usr/lib/btanks/libbt_objects.so (its RPATH is ''). Note: libraries are not searched in other binary packages that do not have any shlibs file. To help dpkg-shlibdeps find private libraries, you might need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH. dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: couldn't find library libmrt.so needed by debian/btanks/usr/lib/btanks/libbt_objects.so (its RPATH is ''). Note: libraries are not searched in other binary packages that do not have any shlibs file. To help dpkg-shlibdeps find private libraries, you might need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I'm not sure why RPATH is '' first of all.

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/btanks/usr/games/btanks shouldn't be linked with libmrt.so (it uses none of its symbols). dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/btanks/usr/games/btanks shouldn't be linked with libbt.so (it uses none of its symbols). dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/btanks/usr/games/btanks shouldn't be linked with libSDL-1.2.so.0 (it uses none of its symbols). dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/btanks/usr/games/btanks shouldn't be linked with libsdlx.so (it uses none of its symbols).

Obviously 3 of these are the local libs and normally I know how to not link libraries but this is smake. I ripped some of the LIBS out of the SConscript file but it didn't help any.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese