Re: dd2

Barry deFreese wrote:
> Hey I have this going in svn now ( I just left the dodgindiamonds2
> garbage).  If you get a chance would you mind checking it out again?

  It looks fine to me: builds and runs fine. It has two small glitches:

  * segfaults at exit sometimes
  * preferences are apparently not written to ~/.dd2rc (might actually
be the same problem).

  I can upload in this condition if you wish.

  I just didn't understand what you mean in the changelog by:

  * New upstream release
    + License bump to make it LGPLv3 compatible

Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
-- pretty boring signature, isn't it ?