Accepted xpvm 1.2.5-11 (source i386)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:28:18 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Cyril Brulebois <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
xpvm - graphical console and monitor for PVM
xpvm (1.2.5-11) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #192886). I'm planning to maintain that package so
that it runs OK, but no upstream release looks like planned (latest
release in 1998).
* Added homepage link in the long description.
* Fixed the "invalid block" error at startup by rebuilding against Tcl/Tk
8.3 instead of 8.4:
- changed tk8.4-dev dependency to tk8.3-dev;
- changed all occurrences of 8.4 to 8.3 in src/Makefile.aimk (those
occurrences being added directly in the .diff.gz file until now).
[Bug seen on i386 and powerpc at least, as well as on latest Fedora
packages >= 5. I might try to dig further to port xpvm to Tcl/Tk 8.4 if
Tcl/Tk 8.3 is to be removed some day.]
* Bumped compat from 3 to 5 in debian/rules, and versioned B-D on debhelper.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.2 (no change needed).
ee27c0857e47e8f7923481b2f57b8d4a 584 devel extra xpvm_1.2.5-11.dsc
1292cbfc74fcf7f980d244ca844ad67f 7394 devel extra xpvm_1.2.5-11.diff.gz
1f089c96a4dd8a5298312aedbe3a450e 174456 devel extra xpvm_1.2.5-11_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----