Accepted hybserv 1.8.0-2 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:29:28 -0700
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Joshua Kwan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joshua Kwan <email@example.com>
hybserv - IRC services for IRCD-Hybrid
hybserv (1.8.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* `Oops, I didn't see that!' release.
* hybserv is now configured with --disable-threads. thanks kreator
* The init.d script works as advertised now, since hybserv will run in
a single thread.
* Removed servchk, which only really applies if pthreads are enabled,
and they're now not.
* Fix permissions on /etc/hybserv. This fixes MASSIVE breakage in -1
where hybserv would not be able to write its .db files in that dir.
* Removed 'rm -rf debian/patched' and 'rm -f patch-stamp' from the
clean target as dpatch's unpatch target handles this already. (minor)
* Added an overrides file. It's a Good Thing that not just everyone
can read the server-to-server passwords in hybserv.conf, so those weird
permissions are excusable.
* Removed the files that are repairage for stuff that was broken in
earlier upstream versions of hybserv than 1.8.0, which don't exist
* Thanks to Lazarus Long who helped me immensely in fixing the init
script and the postinst/preinst to repair the damage from 1.8.0-1. :)
* 03_operserv_die_del_pidfile.dpatch: removes /var/run/ircd/hybserv.pid
when an operator uses /msg OperServ die.
49782664592bac50b9a502546579ae73 588 net extra hybserv_1.8.0-2.dsc
f2464a0dd32a2b0110e675ec04be254c 31357 net extra hybserv_1.8.0-2.diff.gz
d043eaa8a8dac3a17466217406ac4f8b 217058 net extra hybserv_1.8.0-2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----