Accepted dput 0.9.2.10 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:52:18 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Christian Kurz <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Christian Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dput - Debian package upload tool
dput (0.9.2.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Thanks to the offer from Thomas Viehmann, dput will now have two
maintainers taking care of it.
* Included a patch from Thomas Viehmann suppress error messages from
dpkg which happened when the installed check was used. This will
close the problem reported as #154960.
* The option -o will now reliable simulate a normal run thanks to
another patch from Thomas Viehmann. This will address the issue
reported as #149711.
* dput will now check the architecture in the installed packages
check thanks to a patch from Thomas Viehmann. So the bug #154959
will now also be solved.
* Also dput will now not fail when trying to use a delayed directory,
but instead report an error. And again thanks to Thomas Viehmann
for the patch to solve the bug #182922.
* Fixed bare debug statement that should have been caught earlier. This
will now finally solve bug #133287.
* Changed dependency on python to also include python 2.3 as requested by
Robert Millan. He also verified that the basic functionality still works
fine with the newer python version. So this will address the issue
reported as bug #182800.
bc7d673e499e08829aa286c2fc4e39f7 556 devel optional dput_0.9.2.10.dsc
dabcbdb8b70f1de9fba92724cd50f95d 37096 devel optional dput_0.9.2.10.tar.gz
c1f4b48fffecdb11945b7b22e4d6240c 27866 devel optional dput_0.9.2.10_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.3.2-cvs (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----