Accepted lg-issue63 1-6 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:54:15 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
lg-issue63 - Issue 63 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue63 (1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer.
* Standards-Version now 220.127.116.11.
* Recommended DH_COMPAT is 4, so use that.
* For that i need a build-dep on debhelper >=4.0.2 - added.
* The issues are in a .tar.gz file in /usr/share/doc/lg-issueXX/... .
There is a new script "install-issue" called by my maintainer-
scripts to really install/remove them. It unpacks them into the
proper location and invokes the fixlinks script to get the links
right. At remove time this changes are removed. This means that we
use a little more diskspace for the files. Maybe (if there is enough
interest) i add a debconf question to ask if i should remove the
.tar.gz after installation. But i dont think this is a big problem,
disk space is cheap. :)
* Yes, bzip2 would save some space. But gzip is Essential: Yes, so i
dont need another Depends for that.
* Changed the postinst/preinst to call the install-issue with the
* Changed the rules file to comply with this new build.
* Removed the exclusion of .html files from dh_md5sums.
* Depend on lg-base >=80-3 and Conflict with <<80-2, it does not work
with older versions.
* Removed now useless Conflict with lg-issues, was for an oooooollld
version of the lg-* packages.
* Removed Emacs Local Variables from Changelog.
* Let the postinst look at the debconf value for lg-base/delete. If
its true then delete the tarball and only keep the unpacked issue-
ee7e8220a180c02b8529b439e17c588a 569 doc optional lg-issue63_1-6.dsc
a53ac1f5e4810e32ff47485aabe34250 3370 doc optional lg-issue63_1-6.diff.gz
779e5a95464beeaf6626eb9f1832e62d 993308 doc optional lg-issue63_1-6_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----