Accepted lg-issue43 2-6 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:53:05 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lg-issue43 - Issue 43 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue43 (2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer.
* Standards-Version now 126.96.36.199.
* Recommended DH_COMPAT is 4, so use that.
* For that i need a build-dep on debhelper >=4.0.2 - added.
* The issues are in a .tar.gz file in /usr/share/doc/lg-issueXX/... .
There is a new script "install-issue" called by my maintainer-
scripts to really install/remove them. It unpacks them into the
proper location and invokes the fixlinks script to get the links
right. At remove time this changes are removed. This means that we
use a little more diskspace for the files. Maybe (if there is enough
interest) i add a debconf question to ask if i should remove the
.tar.gz after installation. But i dont think this is a big problem,
disk space is cheap. :)
* Yes, bzip2 would save some space. But gzip is Essential: Yes, so i
dont need another Depends for that.
* Changed the postinst/preinst to call the install-issue with the
* Changed the rules file to comply with this new build.
* Removed the exclusion of .html files from dh_md5sums.
* Depend on lg-base >=80-3 and Conflict with <<80-2, it does not work
with older versions.
* Removed now useless Conflict with lg-issues, was for an oooooollld
version of the lg-* packages.
* Removed Emacs Local Variables from Changelog.
* Let the postinst look at the debconf value for lg-base/delete. If
its true then delete the tarball and only keep the unpacked issue-
e964facf6ac1e8bd0432baa8f120b61e 568 doc optional lg-issue43_2-6.dsc
f93cd85b2428b23bdaa498c57b5f1590 8357 doc optional lg-issue43_2-6.diff.gz
43ad7f5b5969e26967a40d757996134d 588504 doc optional lg-issue43_2-6_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----