Installed pbuilder 0.10 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 23:56:12 +0900
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Junichi Uekawa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Junichi Uekawa <email@example.com>
pbuilder - personal package builder for Debian packages
pbuilder (0.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch for full non-interactive compilation by
Daniel Kobras (firstname.lastname@example.org) applied. (closes: #116891)
However, note that doing this will result in "pbuilder login" being very
* Depends on gcc, because debootstrap does not seem to function well
without gcc. Actually, dpkg does not work without gcc, when it is asked
questions about the "architecture."
* Now dpkg-buildpackage is invoked with DEBEMAIL as maintainer.
It can be overridden with command line option. To build it like :
the command-line would be like:
pbuiler build --debemail email@example.com package.dsc
* dpkg-buildpackage is being called with -us -uc
* site local /etc/passwd is no longer copied to inside chroot.
Copying of that file was never really required, as it seems.
* use "set -e" at the beginning of shell scripts.
It should work fine.
* "cleaning the build env" message is prepended with ->
* error state for cp for finished work in pbuilder-buildpackage
is now ignored. (to work with set -e)
* full non-interactive compilation patch, moved over to
pbuilder-modules, so that build/update/create all benefit from this.
* cleans build place on debootstrap failure.
* A new command "pdebuild" is introduced. It can be invoked
from a Debian source tree, and builds the package within a chroot
after gaining root privilages appropriately.
* added recommends: for fakeroot and sudo, since pdebuild requires
40eb15958a9bef37e9672cc54833c47d 614 devel extra pbuilder_0.10.dsc
c69ad1202bec529f1d499bff833d403e 22987 devel extra pbuilder_0.10.tar.gz
6ae17f1d1ed013153708d10d81e18011 18366 devel extra pbuilder_0.10_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: KUHASIKU WA http://www.gnupg.org/ WO GORANKUDASAI
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----