Installed ifhp 3.4.4-1 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:49:30 +0100
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Torsten Landschoff <email@example.com>
ifhp - Printer filter for HP LaserJet printers
Closes: 71868 74472
ifhp (3.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (closes: #71868)
* Tag /etc/ifhp.conf as conffile (closes: #74472)
* Move package development into CVS, hopefully closing the updating
* Repackage it from scratch since the build system changed a lot and
fiddling with the existing scripts just does not work.
* The upstream source does not build the info files anymore so
documentation is only included as HTML now.
* debian/control: Add Build-Depends and update to policy 3.2.1.
* debian/control: Add Depends for a2ps and file since it expects to find
those utils if they are installed at build time. Also added a
suggestion for gs since you need it for some printers.
* The stuff from the UTILS directory is no longer installed. Since I
don't know what they are needed for I let it this way. If you need
psbanner.ps, accounting.sh or banner please tell me. I guess I
should install them as example at least...
The ofhp link to ifhp is also gone so you might need to update your
printcap a bit.
* Register the HOWTO using doc-base.
* debian/TODO: Created a TODO list.
e51d04ad6e5fe838f785f98be6dcf888 603 net extra ifhp_3.4.4-1.dsc
aad541db75183a36b2f3acb83eaf6a20 426525 net extra ifhp_3.4.4.orig.tar.gz
49f00d437d64cf0abc4c7ea7ef028ded 2566 net extra ifhp_3.4.4-1.diff.gz
73470f35f1eecb1d940cf16594867774 226054 net extra ifhp_3.4.4-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----