Uploaded zope 2.1.6-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:20:53 +0200
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
zope - The Z Object Publishing Environment
zope (2.1.6-1) frozen unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream version: bug fixes.
* To the release manager: As you can see from changelog.gz, 2.1.6
and 2.1.5 were bug fix releases only. Among the fixed bugs are
two fixes for potential security holes, therefore I think this
release should go into potato:
- Fixed a bug that could allow someone with a lot of Zope zen
to change the apparent AUTHENTICATED_USER to access things
that they shouldn't.
- Fixed a potential security hole that could allow users with
permission to add Folders and edit DTML (and a who have a
lot of Zope zen) to get access to things that they shouldn't.
* Among the upstream bug fixes are our fixes from 2.1.4-3 and
ec987fac53c80976879c62be207e29fe 1127154 web optional zope_2.1.6-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.0 (SunOS)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.5 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----