Installed debconf 0.2.102 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:08:03 -0800
Binary: debconf debconf-tiny
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debconf - Debian configuration management system
debconf-tiny - Tiny subset of debconf for the base system
debconf (0.2.102) unstable; urgency=low
* Corrected three ways badly written packages could make
- They could try to ask questions that didn't exist.
- They could try to ask questions using garbage priority values.
- They could have garbage template files that lack required fields.
All three are now handled sanely, and debconf even tells the client
what stupid thing it has done in the first 2 cases. To make that work,
I made FrontEnd::add much simpler, and moved a lot of the failure-prone
code into Confmodule::command_input, and did some other
* Checked and I don't think any more cases like this exist in debconf.
* While I was at it, I shut up messages about failing to make
noninteractive elements in debug 2 mode. A common FAQ causer.
* Added a Debian.bugtemplate file, in an attempt to get people to report
bugs that are actually useful. This is used by newer reportbug
5f7a8b9812beda6a9a1e294311576608 615 admin optional debconf_0.2.102.dsc
dbea79f141daba31f811e76c2f09db13 111074 admin optional debconf_0.2.102.tar.gz
e32cf9f677a5c8bf96b141ea7c7d3d19 131108 admin optional debconf_0.2.102_all.deb
8e310f8cea73bdf99e1f1879d2ead283 21682 admin optional debconf-tiny_0.2.102_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----