Uploaded debhelper 2.0.30 (source all) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:28:24 -0700
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debhelper - helper programs for debian/rules
debhelper (2.0.30) unstable; urgency=low
* It turns out it's possible to set up make variables that are specific to
a single target of a Makefile. This works tremendously well with
DH_OPTIONS: no need to put "-i" or "-pfoo" after every debhelper command
* debhelper.1: mentioned above technique.
* examples/rules.multi: use the above method to get rid of -i's and -a's.
* examples/rules.multi2: new file, example of a multi-binary package that
works for arch-indep and arch-dependant packages, and also allows
building of single binary packages independntly, via binary-<package>
targets. It accomplishes all this using only one list of debhelper
* examples/*: removed source and diff targets. They've been obsolete for 2
years -- or is it 3? No need for a nice error message on failure anymore.
b3f0fb27d905024f7ed86cd057697edc 515 devel optional debhelper_2.0.30.dsc
795920e323d784c69cb65013ba7fece7 69805 devel optional debhelper_2.0.30.tar.gz
9830aecc72657e01cc7ed5c1792fb599 92326 devel optional debhelper_2.0.30_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----