Uploaded c2man-wine 2.41-980719-1 (alpha) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:01:17 +0100
c2man-wine - WINE-specific version of c2man
c2man-wine (2.41-980719-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Wine needs this patched c2man to build. The patches are wine-specific.
I hope to still get them included in the main c2man source at some point.
* Started with Manoj Srivastava's Debian diff for c2man 2.41-10.
* Install the binary as c2man-wine, rather than c2man, to avoid conflicting
with the real c2man.
* Don't install the examples, and install minimal documentation -- just
point people at the real c2man.
* Bugfix: strip trailing whitespace from function names, to avoid
generating manpage names with spaces in them. Will submit upstream.
1534f58125db6996b8b7bcbf1fa1a08d 62678 devel extra c2man-wine_2.41-980719-1_alpha.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----