Uploaded quinn-diff 0.45 (source i386) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:52:31 +0000
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: James Troup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
quinn-diff - Compares Packages files for two different architectures
quinn-diff (0.45) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Standards-Version): updated to 188.8.131.52.
* debian/rules (binary-arch): install README*, not just `README', into
* debian/rules (build): run the new test suite (such as it is).
* debian/control: fix typo in long description (`exlcude' ->
* create_Packages-source has been sped up more.
* Quinn Diff was broken by recent Packages files which has gnome-*
packages with Depends lines in excess of 400 characters; sick of
hardcoded limits in quinn diff, I've removed them all.
* Quinn Diff now uses GTK+'s glib library for hash functions rather than
libdb. libdb was overkill and the version from glibc 2.1 didn't work
with quinn diff. glib's hash functions are more light weight and
better suited to what quinn diff is doing and switching to it fixed
several previously unresolveable problems with the new use of
dynamically allocated memory for all strings related to input.
* Quinn Diff now uses less memory after the plugging of some memory
leaks and more intelligent freeing of buffers.
* A bug in code that tried to handle broken Packages-sources file has
been fixed so it won't output epochs as part of a source package
74da0f2d45472ccd335f2bfbd0fb2fa1 555 devel extra quinn-diff_0.45.dsc
fe51536a4f934ff8197d9730185aafa5 802140 devel extra quinn-diff_0.45.tar.gz
4f9d35486675e8ee4d5d556d6bba0742 44896 devel extra quinn-diff_0.45_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----