Uploaded quinn-diff 0.43 (source i386) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:39:30 +0100
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: James Troup <email@example.com>
quinn-diff - Compares Packages files for two different architectures
quinn-diff (0.43) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Recommends): downgrade python-base dependency to a
recommendation and also recommend lftp which all the snarf_Packages-*
example scripts use.
* debian/control: improved extended description.
* quinn diff will now die on duplicates in the Packages-source file as
this invariable represents a mirror in a bad way and quinn diff's
output will be compromised.
* A heuristic designed to help spot bad mirrors, which was actually
causing information lossage in rare cases, has been disabled.
* quinn diff now checks for a version string in the first line of
Packages-arch-specific; if it finds a version newer than it can parse,
it will refuse to even try.
* quinn diff now supports exclusionary architecture fields in the
Packages-arch-specific-file, e.g. "!m68k" means that the package is
suitable for all architectures _except_ m68k.
196b0e11fdf618706e1f351ccaa0809a 554 devel extra quinn-diff_0.43.dsc
e785751cfe98812576ad45135d1546e3 90711 devel extra quinn-diff_0.43.tar.gz
c08929c702aeea2ef6da32c3189a2674 38858 devel extra quinn-diff_0.43_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----