Uploaded gpm 1.14-1 (alpha) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:57:16 +0100
Binary: libgpmg1-dev libgpmg1 gpm
Maintainer: Christopher C. Chimelis <email@example.com>
gpm - General Purpose Mouse Interface
libgpmg1 - General Purpose Mouse Library [libc6]
libgpmg1-dev - General Purpose Mouse Library, development files [libc6]
gpm (1.14-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version [#25685].
* debian/control (Maintainer): new address.
* debian/gpmconfig: correct logic error in parsing answer to whether or
not the user wants to run gpm-mouse-test, reported by Joel Rosdahl
* debian/gpmconfig: add ms3 to the accepted mouse types, reported by
Armando Cerna <firstname.lastname@example.org>. [#25953]
* debian/rc: test for root by checking the numeric id rather than the
user name, reported by Yuri Niyazov <email@example.com>. [#26174]
* gpm-root.y (main): s/vcs0/vcs/g, reported by Patrik Rak
* The following changes were thought of by François Gouget
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and he even provided a patch for them, which, uh,
didn't work. But even so, many thanks to him for the great
* gpn.c (cmdline): modified handling of -t command line argument, so it
can be used by anyone regardless of whether or not a copy of gpm is
* gpn.c (usage): update for new -t option "types".
* mice.c: improved descriptions of mouse types.
* mice.c (M_listMice): function used by -t help, reworked version of old
* mice.c (M_listTypes): function used by -t types; lists only mnemonics.
* debian/gpmconfig: use the new -t types and -t option to automate both
the help output and the detection of valid mouse types.
* debian/gpmconfig: globally replace `echo foo` with $(echo foo).
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Updated to 126.96.36.199.
* debian/control (gpm): depend on debianutils (>= 1.7) to ensure mktemp
is available for gpmconfig.
* debian/rules (binary-gpm): install README and README.twiddler into
* debian/rules: don't hard code the minor of the soname, but use a
variable instead, to ease upgrades to new upstream versions.
* aclocal.m4: force configure to leave CFLAGS alone so debian/rules
can compile debuggable but optimized binaries.
* debian/rules (build): pass our CFLAGS to configure rather than make so
as not to lose ancillary information the Makefile passes in the
848a0bd741f5dcabd3b013c23cc6326c 140122 misc optional gpm_1.14-1_alpha.deb
5da8102a0351cbf23436241b7965a210 17716 libs optional libgpmg1_1.14-1_alpha.deb
353a922d48d8b1a620ef39c7a66ff21b 20672 devel optional libgpmg1-dev_1.14-1_alpha.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----