Uploaded wn_1.18.7-1 (m68k) to erlangen
- To: Debian devel changes List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Uploaded wn_1.18.7-1 (m68k) to erlangen
- From: "Christian T. Steigies" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 15:33:51 +0200 (MET DST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.95.980509153330.5474d-100000@sam>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 22:58:08 -0400
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Christian T. Steigies <email@example.com>
wn - Secure and efficient http server with advanced features.
wn (1.18.7-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded to latest upstream stable source.
* Upgraded package building architecture.
* Upgraded to Debian Standards-Version 220.127.116.11.
* Upgraded documentation with real man pages that work well with
man2html. I did remove info page stub.
* Changed names of most of daemons, utilities, and cgi programs by
prefixing with "wn". This solves the problem of the wn daemon having
to short a name as identified by lintian. Also prevents possible name
collisions and makes for cleaner structuring.
* Changed name of update-www to wnupdatewww to be consistent with above
and to get around problem with man2html which doesn't handle "-" in
the names of man pages.
* Changed to place package both in unstable and frozen distribution.
* Changed all shell scripts to be compatible with ash and ksh.
* Corrected bug of having utilites in the cgi-bin directory.
* Removed digest authentication code since it used RSAREF code which
could cause patent infringment problems.
ca5b0b882a81f30c8de9643510d14094 294914 web extra wn_1.18.7-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com