Uploaded dpkg-mountable 0.7 (source i386) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:39:57 +0000
Architecture: source i386
Distribution: unstable frozen
Maintainer: Andy Mortimer <email@example.com>
dpkg-mountable - Enhanced access method for dselect
dpkg-mountable (0.7) unstable frozen; urgency=low
* This package should go into frozen, since it contains bugfixes (many
from private email which never got as far as the bug system), and no
(readily accessible) new code. I am also quite keen to get the
predependency support available in case it's needed.
* Don't give uninitialised value error if the package we failed on isn't
defined (which appears to be the normal case).
* Make sure we log explanatory text to the log file as well as the screen.
* Fix the location of the autoup.sh script.
* More detail in the root filesystem message (fixes #18597).
* Include support for predependencies. Doesn't fix any actual submitted
bugs (I could submit one if you like), but I consider it a bugfix, since
otherwise dpkg-mountable would be almost unusable for upgrades from Bo
to Hamm, where it would be very useful.
* Disable the support for predependencies again, since I can't seem to
get dpkg --predep-package to behave consistently. If you want to live on
the edge, try exporting DPKG_MOUNTABLE_PREDEP_SUPPORT before running. I am
personally happy that this is correctly disabled.
* Upgraded standards version.
* Fixed typo in package description (fixes #18889).
e9f810ea9883e21d368d66cd7928d0bb 660 admin extra dpkg-mountable_0.7.dsc
619bd116ea0d925220d4f73c606fc162 31434 admin extra dpkg-mountable_0.7.tar.gz
28652df3e8b2eb1109d45222ac6d8a82 21946 admin extra dpkg-mountable_0.7_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com