Uploaded wn 1.18.7-1 (source i386) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 22:58:08 -0400
Architecture: source i386
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Jean Pierre LeJacq <email@example.com>
wn - Secure and efficient http server with advanced features.
wn (1.18.7-1) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded to latest upstream stable source.
* Upgraded package building architecture.
* Upgraded to Debian Standards-Version 18.104.22.168.
* Upgraded documentation with real man pages that work well with
man2html. I did remove info page stub.
* Changed names of most of daemons, utilities, and cgi programs by
prefixing with "wn". This solves the problem of the wn daemon having
to short a name as identified by lintian. Also prevents possible name
collisions and makes for cleaner structuring.
* Changed name of update-www to wnupdatewww to be consistent with above
and to get around problem with man2html which doesn't handle "-" in
the names of man pages.
* Changed to place package both in unstable and frozen distribution.
* Changed all shell scripts to be compatible with ash and ksh.
* Corrected bug of having utilites in the cgi-bin directory.
* Removed digest authentication code since it used RSAREF code which
could cause patent infringment problems.
e3b61d13fa01e33493750fa3e81fe795 505 web extra wn_1.18.7-1.dsc
52c57b005a84f7d745a3e2532d1d4c80 356373 web extra wn_1.18.7-1.tar.gz
223e8890c5e4b530928379d8932e737c 305686 web extra wn_1.18.7-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com