New appointment for the Debian Technical Committee: mjg59

Dear fellow developers,

As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian Technical Committee
has recommended the appointment to the committee of:

  * Matthew Garrett <mjg59>

I agree with their recommendation and hereby appoint Matthew as a
member of the Technical Committee, effective immediately.

For reference, the nomination and votes are recorded at:

Elana Hashman has resigned from the Technical Committee, thanks to
Elana for her service on this committee. Also a big thanks to Niko Tyni
and Gunnar Wolf who's terms ended as we entered 2023.

The Technical Committee now consists of:

  * Sean Whitton <spwhitton> (chair)
  * Christoph Berg <myon>
  * Helmut Grohne <helmutg>
  * Simon McVittie <smcv>
  * Matthew Vernon <matthew>
  * Matthew Garrett <mjg59>

Task Description:

The Technical Committee is established by the Debian
Constitution, section 6. It is the body which makes the
final decision on technical disputes in the Debian
project.

More info about the Technical Committee, including
recent decisions, discussion and advice, may be found
at:

https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte

The previous CTTE Appointment mail can be found at:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2022/01/msg00004.html

Thank you all for volunteering on the Debian Technical Committee,

- -Jonathan, Debian Project Leader