Debian Installer Buster RC 3 release

The Debian Installer team[1] is pleased to announce the third release
candidate of the installer for Debian 10 "Buster".

Foreword
========

This release candidate of the installer is meant to validate some very
last changes, making sure Recommends of the Linux kernel packages are
properly installed. That's also a way to double check the setup for
generating installation images is ready to prepare official Buster
images in a few days.

Installation reports for this specific D-I Buster RC 3 release are
welcome as always, but users may want to join the fun of testing the
official installation images on Saturday!

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2019/06/msg00024.html

Improvements in this release
============================

 * base-installer:
    - Enable installation of Recommends while installing the kernel
      (#929667).
 * debian-installer-utils:
    - Always set APT option if --{with,no}-recommends options are used
      (#931287).
 * debian-cd:
    - Include Buster release notes on DVD, 16G USB and BD images.
 * grub2:
    - Add shim-signed to Recommends for grub-efi-{arm64,i386}-signed
      packages (#931038).

Localization status
===================

 * 76 languages are supported in this release.
 * Full translation for 39 of them.

Known bugs in this release
==========================

 * There seems to be no known major bug as of yet.

See the errata[2] for details and a full list of known issues.

Feedback for this release
=========================

We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer,
so please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything else you
will need are available at our web site[3].

Thanks
======

The Debian Installer team thanks everybody who has contributed to this
release.

 1. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Team
 2. https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/errata
 3. https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer