Updating the Keyring Maintainers delegation
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Dear fellow developers,
I hereby appoint the following developers as Keyring Maintainers:
- - Gunnar Wolf (gwolf)
- - John Sullivan (johns)
- - Jonathan McDowell (noodles)
Any previous Debian Keyring delegation not explicitly listed above is
revoked. The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until
further changes by present or future DPLs.
The Keyring Maintenance team oversees and maintains the set of
cryptographic IDs known as the Debian keyrings, concerning Debian
Developers and Debian Maintainers. Keyring Maintainers
are responsible for tasks that include:
- - In consultation with the developers, defining a security policy for
the Debian keyrings (including, but not necessarily limited to,
defining appropriate key types and sizes); communicating and applying
that security policy.
- - Interacting with requests from the Debian Account Mangers (DAM) or
Debian Maintainers (DM) teams, mainly concerning the addition of
new keys, or the transfer of keys between the different keyrings
when a DD or DM status changes.
- - Key removals, based on requests from DAM or the DD and DM
- - Key replacements based on requests by the DD and DM, while ensuring
that the replacements meet the defined security policy.
- - Incorporating and verifying ("folding in") key updates sent via HKP
- - Contributing to the sharing and documentation of good practices about
key management inside the Debian community.
Thanks to Daniel Kahn Gillmor (dkg) for his contributions over the
The previous delegation may be found in the mailing list archives 
and more info about the Keyring team can be found on the Debian wiki .
: :' : Chris Lamb
`. `'` email@example.com / chris-lamb.co.uk
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Mailvelope v2.2.2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----