Updating the Debian Publicity Team delegation
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I hereby appoint the following developers as members of the Debian
- Donald Norwood (donald)
- Laura Arjona Reina (larjona)
This represents the stepping down of Ana Guerrero Lopez (ana) and
Cédric Boutillier (boutil) from the team. We thank them both for
their diligent and careful work over the years.
Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
is revoked. The delegation is not time-limited; it will be effective
until further changes by present or future Project Leaders.
* The publicity team moderate news and announcements in all the Debian
- mailing lists of general interest, such as debian-announce and
debian-news (but not the the localized -news-$lang mailing lists)
- the official blog of the Debian project, "Bits from Debian"
- any official social media of the project
- and any other channels where Debian gets an official online
* The team is also responsible for the maintenance of the News
part of the English version of the Debian website (i.e. the content
currently located under webwml/english/News/).
* The team is in charge of deciding the most suitable publication
venue or venues for announcements and when they are published.
* Team members must word articles in a way that reflects the Debian
project's stance on issues rather than their own personal opinion.
* Finally, the Publicity Team is the official Debian contact point
for press inquiries and media people outside Debian. When acting in
such capacity, members of the team act as a spokesperson of the
You can learn more about the activities and responsibilities of the
Publicity Team here:
For reference, the previous delegation is available here:
: :' : Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader
`. `'` firstname.lastname@example.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Mailvelope v2.2.2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----