Technical committee appointment

Dear fellow developers,

As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian Technical Committee
has recommended the appointment of Simon McVittie (smcv).

I am extremely happy to follow their recommendation and hereby appoint
Simon as a member of the Technical Committee, effective immediately.

For reference, the nomination of Simon may be followed at
<https://bugs.debian.org/880014> and the Committee now consists of:

  * Didier Raboud (chairman)
  * Philip Hands
  * Tollef Fog Heen
  * Margarita Manterola
  * David Bremner
  * Niko Tyni
  * Gunnar Wolf
  * Simon McVittie

Task Description
- ----------------

The Technical Committee is established by the Debian Constitution,
section 6. It is the body which makes the final decision on technical
disputes in the Debian project.

More info about the Technical Committee, including recent decisions,
discussion and advice, may be found here:

  https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte

Regards,

- --
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-