Technical committee appointments

Dear fellow developers,

As defined by our constitution (§6.2.2), the Debian Technical Committee
has recommended the appointment of Gunnar Wolf (gwolf). I am happy to
follow this recommendation and hereby appoint Gunnar as a member of the
Technical Committee, effective immediately.

In addition, following §6.2.7.1, Keith Packard's (keithp) term has
expired and Sam Hartman (hartmans) has elected to retire.

Please join me in thanking them both for their past contributions.

For reference, the members of the Debian Technical Committee are now:

  * Didier Raboud (chairman)
  * Philip Hands
  * Tollef Fog Heen
  * Margarita Manterola
  * David Bremner
  * Niko Tyni
  * Gunnar Wolf

Task Description
- ----------------

The Technical Committee is established by the Debian Constitution,
section 6. It is the body which makes the final decision on technical
disputes in the Debian project.

More info about the Technical Committee, including recent decisions,
discussion and advice, may be found here:

  https://www.debian.org/devel/tech-ctte

Regards,

- --
      ,''`.