Reminder - Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria September 23-25 2016

Hi :)

Just as a short reminder - we'll have a BSP in Salzburg soon.
If you'd like to come it would be appreciated to have your registration
in the [BSPSBG] wiki page before September 21 as we need to prepare some
paperwork and order food :)

Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria September 23-25 2016

Take your chance and fix some bugs in Stretch before the freeze!

We are happy to invite you to the fourth Debian Bug Squashing Party in
Salzburg, Austria, on the weekend of 23-25 September [BSPSBG].

The BSP will be held in the office of conova communications GmbH
[CONOVA], located close to Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart.

Team meetings/sprints during the BSP are welcome, just let me know in
advance so we can organize appropriate rooms.

A short registration on the wiki page [BSPSBG] is required to ease the
organization of the event. On the same page you will find information
regarding transport, (sponsored) accommodation and other useful things.

[BSPSBG] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2016/09/at/Salzburg
[CONOVA] http://www.conova.com/de/kontakt/anfahrtsplan-salzburg/

Even if you are not a Debian Developer or Contributor yet, but
interested in fixing bugs and helping Debian, don't hesitate to come!
There will be enough people around to sponsor your uploads. More
information about BSPs and RC-Bugsquashing can be found at [WIKBSP],
[PRIMER] and [BDOR-C].

[WIKBSP] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP
[PRIMER] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html
[BDOR-C] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/