MiniDebConf in Vienna - 2016-04-28 to -05-01

Hello Debian,

it is my pleasure to announce that debienna (the local Debian user group
of Vienna), together with LinuxWochen Wien, will host a MiniDebConf in
spring 2016.

From April 28th to May 1st, there will be two days of MiniDebCamp for
hacking, sprints and socializing, and two days of MiniDebConf that add
presentations. Further information will be made available at [1] in
time.

This is a preliminary announcement to ease vacation planning and to help
keeping scheduling conflicts at a minimum (sorry for the already
existing collision with Grazer Linuxtage). Expect an official
announcement and call for participation by the end of January, when we
have all the confirmations to run this event.

Best regards, and see you there
chrysn and the debienna team

[1] http://debienna.at/minidebconf_vie2016/
--
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers.
  -- Elric