Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria - 25-27 April 2014

Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria - 25-27 April 2014

We are happy to invite you to the second Debian Bug Squashing Party in
Salzburg, Austria, on the weekend of 25-27 April, 2014 [BSPSBG].
Come and help to freeze Jessie in time by squashing bugs with us!

The BSP will be held in the office of conova communications GmbH [CONOVA],
located close to Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart. At the same time we'll be
hosting the annual Debian System Administrators Team meeting.

A short registration on the wiki page [BSPSBG] is required to ease the
organization of the event. On the same page you will find information
regarding transport, accommodation and other useful things.

[BSPSBG] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2014/04/at/Salzburg
[CONOVA] http://www.conova.com/de/kontakt/anfahrtsplan-salzburg/

Even if you are not a Debian Developer or Contributor yet, but interested
in fixing bugs and helping Debian, don't hesitate to come! There will be
enough people around to sponsor your uploads. More information about BSPs
and RC-Bugsquashing can be found at [WIKBSP], [PRIMER] and [BDOR-C].

[WIKBSP] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP
[PRIMER] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html
[BDOR-C] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

If you are in need of sponsored accommodation or a couch to sleep on
please let me know and we'll find a proper place for you to sleep!

Hope to see you here!

Bernd

- --