First Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg (Austria) - 15-17 June 2012

Hi,

we are happy to invite you to the first Debian Bug Squashing Party in
Salzburg, Austria, on the weekend of 15-17 June, 2012 [BSPSBG].
As Wheezy will be frozen in June there will be a lot to work on for sure!

The BSP will be held in the office of conova communications GmbH [CONOVA],
located close to Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart. A short registration on the
wiki page [BSPSBG] is required to ease the organization of the event. On
the same page you will find information regarding transport, accommodation
and other useful things.

[BSPSBG] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/06/at/Salzburg
[CONOVA] http://www.conova.com/de/kontakt/anfahrtsplan-salzburg/

Thanks to Debian funds we have sponsored accommodation for those who
are not able to pay for it on their own. Please contact me by mail
if you would like to use that offer!

Even if you are not a Debian Developer or Contributor yet, but interested
in fixing bugs and helping Debian, don't hesitate to come! There will be
enough people around to sponsor your uploads. More information about BSPs
and RC-Bugsquashing can be found at [WIKBSP], [PRIMER] and [BDOR-C].

[WIKBSP] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP
[PRIMER] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html
[BDOR-C] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

Special targets for the BSP will be announced on our wiki page, depending
on the freeze of Wheezy and the status of our release goals.

Hope to see you there!

Bernd

- --