For those who care about lesbians

Since this sort of thing is apparently okay nowadays, and I know that
a lot of you like looking at lesbians, I'd like to share this with
you:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63978244@N00/81351129/in/photostream/

[And for the sarcasm-impaired: debian-devel-announce is for Debian
development, not anything that you (or any other group of people)
happen to be interested in. Don't post irrelevant stuff here. It would
be a real shame if the list had to be moderated because people can't
exercise good judgement. Anything sent here should be of interest to
an overwhelming majority of Debian developers, *at least* - if you're
using phrases like "for those who care about X", it belongs somewhere
else, like X-announce.]

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |