arch and svn moved succesfully

The move of all arch and subversion repositories to their new host
just completed succesfully. To reiterate, the notable changes
between the old and the new setup are:

* costa has its own account database, so changes made in the Alioth
  web interface will not be automatically applied to costa. I will try
  to do that at least every other day until Alioth moves as well

* each user no longer has his own private UNIX group but is put in the
  standard users group. (this might be changed later when alioth is
  moved to costa)

* ViewCVS has been replaced with WebSVN.

* we now use the fsfs backend for subversion. This means that we should
  no longer suffer from stuck locks, hanging processes or incorrect
  ACLs.

* local paths are slightly different: instead of /org we now use /srv.
  This should not be visible if you properly use the /arch and /svn
  symbolic links.

* since costa is a new machine it will not have the same pacakges
  installed as haydn; if you need something that isn't there please
  drop me an email I'll install it. Since costa is running sarge modern
  tools will be available as well.

The ssh fingerprint for costa (and also for arch and svn now) is:
c3:48:34:26:57:a9:4c:78:c3:dc:d3:07:28:e9:66:36.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.