travel support for the needy

After finalizing our budget and cutting some costs (no notebooks
to sensible prices in brazil) we now are able to offer travel
support for some Debian Developers of up to 500$ each.

If you would like to make use of this offer and are not able to
afford the trip on your own (and have not reconfirmed your
registration, or havent even registered yet), please let us know
your flight costs, and how much you can afford yourself.
If you require less the 500$USD chances are that the spare money
lasts longer and more can come. so be modest, if possible.

Since we expect some demand, we impose a "first come, first
serve" system.·