GIP logo contest is now over

The GIMP logo contest closed/closes (depending on the timezone) today.
I'ld like to remind everyone that for the next week the logo-team will
still accept vectored (ie non-GIMP) submissions. Please put them online
somewhre and send the URL to wakkerma+logo@cs.leidenuniv.nl .

Next week the logo team will present the best logos, from which
all developers can choose a winner by vote. The current logo
will also be a possible option.

I'ld also like to remind everyone that we still haven't finished
making the licenses; please join debian-legal if you want to help
with that.

Wichert.