Re: Call for mascot! :-)

On Thu, January 28 1999, Anderson MacKay <mackay@rice.edu> wrote:
|On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Chris Waters wrote:
|> 1.  Dragon (well-liked choice on IRC)
|> 2.  Octopus (my own suggestion)
|> 3.  Monkey
|> 4.  Ant
|> 5.  Bee
|
|that's any thing.  I'd have to take ants.  Lots of little creatures doing
|their own thing, but cooperatively building something really cool as a
|result. Hmmm, that sounds familiar. :)

I'd second that (especially after watching Antz :).

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous