Re: bts2ldap-Gateway is coming up again

Hi,

new / changed:
- preliminary website is http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap/
- the dn is now dc=test,dc=bugs,dc=debian,dc=org (but the previous dn
  still works)

* Josip Rodin (joy@srce.hr) [040307 22:25]:
> Definitely use debbugs for everything, otherwise you create an
> inconsistency between this and other names.

Yes, I changed that. I put a preliminary schema on
http://people.debian.org/~aba/bts2ldap/debian-bts.schema
The more advanced feature mbox is missing (and also the possibility
for retrieving single messages), but otherwise it should be ok.

Any comments on this schema are welcome (and I know that the OIDs are
missing some part right now, but that'll changes as soon as I have a
part of the debian OID-space for it).

> (I'm not sure why you have the thing for mbox and nothing for per-message
> content...)

Well, I thought that the easiest way to get the message contents out
would be a single mbox, and client parsing afterwards. But I don't
really care.

Cheers,
Andi
--