Is vrms really still a Virtual Richard M. Stallman?

Hey everyone,

I don't know whether to file a bug report or just laugh my head off.

netsnipe@espresso:~% vrms
              Non-free packages installed on espresso

doc-linux-nonfree-text    Linux HOWTOs in ASCII format (non-free)
doc-rfc-std               Standard RFCs

Now we all know Richard M. Stallman's position on the GFDL, but I find
it extremely ironic that his virtual persona in Debian now discriminates
against his packages which uses a license his real self would approve.

So is vrms now up for a name change before the real RMS decides to sue
us for misrepresenting him! = )

vbranden?
vdlegal?

Nominations are now open.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

      Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Sci. UNSW & Debian GNU/Linux
	 <netsnipe(+)users.sf.net\0>    <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>
 GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD:  0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"