Re: Debconf in Brazil?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 03:42:03PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 12:25:02AM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> >* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2003-10-20 14:50]:
> >> There's not been much discussion of this since the initial
> >> proposal. Are we planning on doing it or not?

> >Yes, Brazil is still the plan.  There's also a mailing list at
> >http://listas.cipsga.org.br/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debconf4

> Hmm, yes. Anyone speak Portuguese? :-)

Oh, you mean not everyone here can navigate the mailman subscription
screen blindfolded? :)

'Inscrevendo-se na debconf4' - 'subscribing to debconf4'

'Seu endereço de email' - 'Your email address'
'Seu nome (opcional)' - 'Your name (optional)'
'Selecione uma senha' - 'Choose a password'
'Reentre com a senha para confirmar' - 'Reenter the password to confirm'
'Inscrever' - 'Subscribe'

But perhaps one of the list admins could enable the English localization
option for the list subscription page? :)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer