DebBugs and Bugzilla synchronization

Hi,
I've written a small perl script that queries the debian bug tracking
system for bugs forwarded to bugzilla (gnome in my script; it needs to
have a XML interface) and makes a list of them and their status in
bugzilla.
Example output (galeon):
  http://people.debian.org/~erich/debugzilla-galeon.html

This is nice for tracking which of the "forwarded" bugs were closed
(fixed, invalid ...) by upstream.

The script itself can be found at
  http://people.debian.org/~erich/debugzilla-html.pl.renamed.txt
with the HTML::Template at
  http://people.debian.org/~erich/debugzilla-html.tmpl
it depends on libxml-perl, so it does (currently) not run on master
itself or klecker. Just run it on your home machine. ;)

This is just a small helper, some real integration of debbugs with
bugzilla would be cool, like debbugs subscribing to the upstream bug and
automatically tagging the bug "pending" when fixed upstream?

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
   To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\