Resolvconf 0.28

I wrote:
> Currently, scripts in /etc/resolvconf/update.d/ get run when
> resolver information changes.  So, would it suffice to create
> /etc/resolvconf/update.d/squid containing the following?
>     #!/bin/sh
>     /etc/init.d/squid reload

As of resolvconf 0.28, such scripts should be placed in
/etc/resolvconf/update-libc.d/ .

Resolvconf needs more testing.  Get the .deb in the resolvconf
section of the update-resolv project at alioth:
    http://alioth.debian.org/projects/update-resolv/
If you have comments, please send them to me; and join the
update-resolv-devel mailing list also at alioth.

--
Thomas Hood