whereis libsensors1?

I'm trying to install KDE on a Sid Machine, but I can't, this is what I
do:

Lorien:~# apt-get install kdebase
[ ... ]
he following packages have unmet dependencies:
  kdebase: Depends: ksysguard (>= 4:3.1.2-1) but it is not going to be
installed
 E: Broken packages

Lorien:~# apt-get install ksysguard
[ ... ]
  ksysguard: Depends: ksysguardd (= 4:3.1.2-1) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages

Lorien:~# apt-get install ksysguardd
[ ... ]
  ksysguardd: Depends: libsensors1 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

so I've tried this:
Lorien:~# apt-cache show libsensors1
Lorien:~# apt-cache policy libsensors1
libsensors1:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: (none)
  Version Table:
Lorien:~# apt-cache search libsensors1
Lorien:~# apt-cache search libsensors
libsensors-1debian1 - Library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
libsensors-dev - Lm-sensors development kit