Debian Calendar Files

I wonder if it would improve our distribution if we include a calendar
file with bsdmainutils that would contain Debian specific dates, such
as release dates and days of death of our fellow developer.

Why am I wondering?

A while ago I have started to add interesting dates to a private
calendar file.  A couple of days ago, however, I split the file into
five separate files.  Four of them are public[1] and could be used by
anybody interested in using calendar with some recent dates.  For
practical reasons the files are managed through CVS[2].

I have also created a calendar file exclusively for Debian, so it
could be included in the Debian distribution if users and maintainers
wish to do so.

There's also a small program that sends you a mail each day (if you
install it with crontab).

Links:
 1. http://www.infodrom.org/projects/calendar/
 2. http://cvs.infodrom.org/calendar/?cvsroot=infodrom

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.