Re: Detecting "default browser"?

> Which is nice, but largely undocumented.  What newbie, or for that matter,
> experienced Unix admin is going to think to look for "sensible-browser"?
> Heck, I've been using Debian since 1996 and this is the first *I've* heard
> of it.

Besides, when trying to use the BROWSER variable (set to mozilla), things
gone a bit mad, and I got tens of mozilla-bin spawned in background (this
is also why I like hard limits in /etc/security :) )

I suppose my quite-more-than-unstable release is the cause, but it might
be interesting if someone could try, too