Re: Q: reading email on debian.org machines

Tom Cato Amundsen wrote:
> Because I'll switch ISP, I need the email sent to tca@debian.org to be
> stored on debian machines for a day or two. If I reset the "email
> forwarded to" field on db.debian.org, will I be able to read it or grab
> the mbox file from one of the project machines? If so, witch?

Set it to tca@$host.debian.org and ensure there is no .forward or
.procmailrc file on $host that would eat or forward your mail elsewhere.

$host could be master or klecker (or any other host, in general).

Regards,

	Joey

--
Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.