Another pbuilder run finished

Hi,

I've re-run pbuilder over the whole Debian distribution on my system,
and it took from 9 Dec 2002, to 24 Dec 2002.

The results was that there were 529 packages which failed to
build from source, 6008 packages which successfully built
from source, and 84 packages which I could not satisfy
build-dependency due to some reason or another (could be local
problem).

I'm pretty impressed at the quick pace FTBFS bugs are getting fixed
recently, although old bugs seem to be stagnated a bit.

$ find  FAILED  -name *.log |wc -l
    529
$ ls SUCCESS/|wc -l
   6008