Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:49:43 -0700
From: noreply@sourceforge.net
To: noreply@sourceforge.net
Subject: [ alexandria-Support Requests-613931 ] Project registration
    rejection: debianremoved

Support Requests item #613931, was opened at 2002-09-24 10:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=613931&group_id=1

Category: Project Registration Issue
Group: Second Level Support

Initial Comment:
Project Full Name:  Debian "removed"
packages
Project Unix Name:  debianremoved

I do not know why this project was rejected. Did I
forget to fill in a form?

I would like to create a Debian archive of removed
packages (I'm told this would have few packages). I
would like to see this archive included in the regular
Debian archives (this will require a demonstration and
likely a vote). In order to get this Debian package
archive included in the regular Debian archives a
proposal is needed and I felt this would fall under the
scope of the project.

Code may be needed to help automate importing of
packages from the Debian archives. This seems like an
appropriate place to develop this code as well.

A further suggestion had been made that a script be
created to say why packages were removed from
Debian. I felt this project would also be the
appropriate place for this.