RFC: OpenLDAP and TLS/SSL

Hi *,

Today I was convinced by Stephen Frost that I can just enable SSL support
in the OpenLDAP packages I maintain. No problem so far, but:

- libldap2 is Priority: important
- this change will make it depend on libssl0.9.6
- libssl0.9.6 is Priority: standard

So - what should I do to handle this? Can the priority of libssl0.9.6 be
easily changed? Or should I rather provide libldap2{,-ssl}? Technically
it would not be a big deal since the interface of libldap2 does not
change if you enable ssl. Also I wonder if a slapd package without
ssl would be in order. After all there are still people using Debian
who are not allowed to import all that crypto stuff from the US.

Any suggestions welcome

	Torsten