Re: Debian 3.0r1

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:53:07AM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> IMO we should try and do a point release by Sep 1.  Of course I'm a little
> biased, I've accumulated a few bugs in the woody version of webmin I'd
> like to fix but owing to the long freeze I'm sure there are some other
> packages which could do with a quick update.
>
> What needs to be done to organize this?

/me wants an update too

Bastille 1:1.3.0-2 should be updated to 1:1.3.0-6. Psad and the firewall
do not work properly and I prefer to remove them from the hardening tool
than to provide a "false sense of security"

Yes, I know, I better fix it, but since 2.0 is underway (currently
prelease) I will probably work on it as soon as I get a proper Inet
access.

Also, documentation fixes would be nice (and not too intrusive)

	Javi