Re: ITO atm-tools

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:24:38 +0200, Russell Coker
<russell@coker.com.au> wrote:
>I would like to find someone else to take over atm-tools.
>
>The reason is that I don't own any real ATM hardware, I only need it to
>compile the PPPOATM code for my ADSL modem, and thus I can't test much of the
>functionality and find it difficult to fix bugs.

If nobody steps forward, I'll take the package. But in my environment,
there is only a tiny fracture of ATM actually used (we only use the
atmarpd for static PVCs). I don't have much time for doing other
debugging, too.

I'd prefer to have somebody more knowledgeable take the package, but
I'd take it to prevent it from being unmaintained.

Greetings
Marc