A script to see how much a package is depended upon.

Hello,

I was writing a script to see how much a package is depended upon,
i. e. cumulatively culculating Reverse-Build-Deps, and
Reverse-dependencies. However, I thought it might be useful to see
what kind of packages have a "weight", i.e. needs fixing first for
packages to enter "testing".

As I anticipated, it has a lot of "loops", and it is going in ridiculous
values. These things should have had trouble when porting to new arches,
but anyway, I have put the script up on
http://mikilab.doshisha.ac.jp/~dancer/analyse-sourcepackages

It requires Packages.gz and Sources.gz on the current directory.

It needs tweaking (like removing all base/required/build-essential packages from the
selection to reduce the number of loops), but anyway.
The number on the left is the superficious "number of packages which depend
on this package", hopefully.

3.24463e+09 liburi-perl
3.24463e+09 libnet-perl
3.24463e+09 libmime-base64-perl