lvm bug ?

Hello,
I installed lvm and it works for me. But if I reboot, the S25lvm script
fails and couldn´t get the vg´s. If I run it after bootup,it works fine.

I think the problem is that when the script runs the root-partition is
mounted ro.

If I understand it right, the root-partition will be mount ro before
/proc in /etc/rcS.d/S10checkroot.sh.
Then will S25lvm run and at least in S35mountall.sh root will be
re-mount rw, then the other stuff will be mount.

Is this correct?

Uli

P.S.: Using uptodate unstable with 2.4.9.

--
'The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux - TKK 5